Home to the largest medical center in the world, Houston is also a business center and refers to itself as the energy capital of the world. Not only a destination for oil and gas companies, NASA enters in the list for situating the Johnson Space Center for Mission Control and astronaut training here in our city. Thanks to that, it ranks in the top 10 list of most diverse cities in the U.S.
Things to do in Houston.
- Space Center Houston
- Houston Zoo
- Houston Museum of Natural Science
- The Museum of Fine Arts
- Free concerts and shows at the Miller Outdoor Theater/Hermann Park
- Houston Memorial Park/Arboretum & Nature Center
- The Menil Collection
- Kemah Boardwalk
- Traditional Hindu temple and historical site
- Saint Arnold Brewery
- Karbach Brewing Co.
- Buffalo Bayou Brewing Co.
- Shopping center and ice skating at The Galleria Mall